Important Notice:
This site has moved to evilhrlady.org, please update your bookmarks. If you were looking for a specific post, you can use the site search option or archives at the new domain to find it. Thank you!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

People are Doing My Bidding

Yeah! I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it. Our friend at Ask a Manager has posted What Does a Good Cover Letter Look Like".

I have never been very good at cover letters (and frankly, I've never really seen a great one before today), so I've been begging. And she did it.

Go read it. Now--or at least before you send in your next resume.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the post. My son is in his last year of college, but starting to look for intern positions. I am going to tell him to review the site.

thanks!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

This one is a keeper!

Anonymous said...

Hey this probably isn't the right place to post a question for advice, so I apologize for putting it here. I am a male and have a graduate degree in HR, but have been getting looked over for positions that are going to females with less experience and sometimes no degree. I was wondering does a male have a harder time getting into HR or am I just being paranoid from the rejection.

Bruce said...

Love the cover letter. I don't think I've ever seen one this good in real life. Gotta agree w/ Lisa - a keeper indeed.