Important Notice:
This site has moved to evilhrlady.org, please update your bookmarks. If you were looking for a specific post, you can use the site search option or archives at the new domain to find it. Thank you!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Always Remember

Today is September 11. On September 11, 2001 I lived in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, which is a short drive from NYC.

Today, I live in Switzerland, which is not quite so close and I'm ashamed to admit I didn't think about this day as I should have. It wasn't until I got home from German class, around noon my time and 6:00 a.m. East Coast Time, that I checked my Google Reader and was reminded.

I failed to remember. Please note, I didn't forget. I failed to remember. Remembering is an active thing, and I want to remember. This video was in my reader (via Instapundit and I watched it and I cried.

Please remember.