Important Notice:
This site has moved to evilhrlady.org, please update your bookmarks. If you were looking for a specific post, you can use the site search option or archives at the new domain to find it. Thank you!

Friday, October 29, 2010

How to Get the Lowest Raise Possible

For many companies, it’s time for managers to be determining year end increases for their employees. I know this is a dreaded time of year for people like you, because you have so much money you can’t spend all of it now, and what on earth would you do with a big raise?

Sigh. Life can be so difficult, can’t it?

How to Get the Lowest Raise Possible

6 comments:

Hope said...

If I was to receive a big raise, I would save money in order for me to go back to school to further my education in the nursing profession. I really have ambitions to return to school and advance my education. A big raise would really help to advance my funds for school.

Anonymous said...

If companies started beheading employees, evilhrlady would still find a way to defend them. She would say, "they just helped you lose 15 lbs and all you can do is complain???"

Payroll Management Service said...

Some people don't have a sense of humor.

I like the article and will try these steps. I guess if I fail they will just keeping throwing money at me.

Suzanne Lucas said...

Anon--you're right. Beheading is a good way to lose weight! And it cures those sugar cravings.

Payroll Management Services, I agree. Some people are not interested in humor. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

Inapplicable to my job in a unionized environment, where everyone gets the same raise regardless of performance.

Byron J. said...

Seems like a good way to get those that actually need the money what they are due. These strategies are a must try for the big wigs that are set in the financial department so they should put them into practice asap!