Important Notice:
This site has moved to evilhrlady.org, please update your bookmarks. If you were looking for a specific post, you can use the site search option or archives at the new domain to find it. Thank you!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I Totally Agree With This

Casa del Herrero Se Usan Cucharas de Madera

At the silverware makers house, they eat with wooden spoons.

Rabble told me this one today, in reponse to my comment that everywhere I've worked, the HR department was the worst of all groups at actually firing incompetent people.

From Caterina.net

I don't want to say too much, but it's seriously a problem. I think it's partly because it's very easy to sit in a meeting with a manager discussing an employee that you don't know personally and recommend termination. It's a different story when you know the person, may like the person, know they have 3 kids and a mortgage. And we have no one to go to for advice and support.

No comments: