Important Notice:
This site has moved to evilhrlady.org, please update your bookmarks. If you were looking for a specific post, you can use the site search option or archives at the new domain to find it. Thank you!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

If I Ever Want to Change Jobs




Your Career Personality: Idealistic, Service-Oriented, and Future-Oriented



Your Ideal Careers:



Alternative health practitioner

Architect

Environmental lawyer

Librarian

Magazine editor

Museum curator

Novelist

Nutritionist

Photo journalist

Playwright

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheesh, how'd they do that?
Astronaut
Entrepreneur
Lawyer
Nightclub owner
Photographer
Private investigator
Real estate developer
Stand up comic
Venture capitalist
Video game developer

9 out of 10. And I have been trained as, considered, or spent substantial time at 8

Evil HR Lady said...

Dilys--that's amazing. Mine isn't that accurate. Although several are related to writing, which I would love to do.

Anonymous said...

My results show that I should have taken a left when I turned right. Fun!

Jon Spell said...

Cool, novelist is on mine. That bodes well. =)

--FHL