Important Notice:
This site has moved to evilhrlady.org, please update your bookmarks. If you were looking for a specific post, you can use the site search option or archives at the new domain to find it. Thank you!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Slacker

Okay, this post is about being a slacker. Or, more specifically, I am a slacker.

I didn't get the Carnival of HR posted yesterday. And I'm off to work in a few minutes and I don't blog from work. (No use getting fired!)

So, think of this as your opportunity to submit more posts. Anything business/HR related is acceptable--as long as there are no bad words. My daughter's mother reads this blog and we don't want to offend her.

Send your hr/business related posts to evilhrlady at hotmail dot com and they will be posted in the late Carnival. I promise I will do it when I get home.

I'm conducting a training session today and in my class is the new training manager, so I'm a bit nervous. Never met him, but my job share partner says he's a nice guy.

No comments: