Important Notice:
This site has moved to evilhrlady.org, please update your bookmarks. If you were looking for a specific post, you can use the site search option or archives at the new domain to find it. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Yet Another Meme

Incentive Intelligence tagged me for a memoir meme. The goal is to write a memoir in six words. Here's mine:

Opposite of last post is life.

Can anybody tell that I'm still tired and in the midst of a huge project? So much so that I actually worked 17 (not a typo--that's seventeen) hours on Friday. Even the hour I took for dinner I spent on the phone with a co-worker.

Still want to be in HR?

In honor of that, I'm tagging two who escaped (albeit, one only temporarily):

Deb
HR Wench

1 comment:

Productivity Guy said...

17 hours, not too shabby, Evil HR Lady...