Important Notice:
This site has moved to evilhrlady.org, please update your bookmarks. If you were looking for a specific post, you can use the site search option or archives at the new domain to find it. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm back

I'm back home. I know you missed me. (Or at least my trolls missed me! I know they wanted to pounce on me for something and I wasn't writing anything! Sob.)

We had a marvelous time. Although, I will warn you that red-eye flights sound good in theory (the kids will sleep!), but in reality, they are unpleasant. The kids did sleep, but the end result of that is you get home and you and your husband are dead tired and the kids want to play! I sent offspring 1 over to the neighbors, so we could take a nap.

Anyway, here is a picture of where we went!
Really. Don't you wish you could have accompanied us? We also went here:
But, least you feel too sorry for us, we also went here. Or at least my husband did. He and my brother-in-law climbed Mount Timpanogos and took that picture near the top. They said there were mountain goats within 100 feet of the summit. Which just goes to show you, I'm smarter than a mountain goat, as I would never climb that high.
And speaking of climbing, the offspring climbed as well.
Posted by Picasa


I do know you are jealous. We spent most of the time at a family reunion--where all 6 of my siblings, their spouses and offspring and my parents--had a marvelous time. We ate way too much food and stayed up too late.

Now, it's back to reality. And to blogging. I have a customer service post coming up shortly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did miss you. Glad you had a great trip.

Didn't realize it was going to be that long. I began to panic and wonder if I'd lost Evil HR forever!

HR Godess said...

Welcome back! Everything is now right with the world!

Anonymous said...

I'll be making my way up Timp in a few weeks. The meadow pictured is the second best part of the trail.