Important Notice:
This site has moved to evilhrlady.org, please update your bookmarks. If you were looking for a specific post, you can use the site search option or archives at the new domain to find it. Thank you!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Exempt vs Non-exempt: Does My Status Change if I'm Handing Out Name Tags?


Handing out name tags certainly doesn't require creative, independent or managerial skills. So, does your status change to non-exempt when you're working the desk at a convention?

Exempt vs Non-exempt: Does My Status Change if I'm Handing Out Name Tags?

Photo by Richard Moross, Flickr cc 2.0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They scheduled my trade shows (produce industry) over the weekend so nobody would have to miss work. We were all so grateful.

Suzanne Lucas said...

Yeah, I bet you were grateful.