Important Notice:
This site has moved to evilhrlady.org, please update your bookmarks. If you were looking for a specific post, you can use the site search option or archives at the new domain to find it. Thank you!

Monday, August 02, 2010

It's Not That I Don't Love You All

I haven't posted for a while, which is strange, I know. But it isn't for lack of questions, but rather because my darling toddler poured a bottle of water over my laptop keyboard.

Why, I ask, do they not make computers waterproof?

Anyway, I am now the owner of a new laptop and posting will commence.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh whoa....that sucks.

Glad to have you back!

Suzanne Lucas said...

Thanks! And even though the guys at Best Buy said it would cost more to repair then it was worth (it was a little Dell Inspiron Mini), after letting it dry out for 5 days it is actually functioning, so now I have 2 computers!

lvondrasek said...

I was just at an e-book presentation and the speaker form Sesame workshop said that the big breakthrough in technology for e-books will be the Juice proof tablet. cheers.