Important Notice:
This site has moved to evilhrlady.org, please update your bookmarks. If you were looking for a specific post, you can use the site search option or archives at the new domain to find it. Thank you!

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

How To Explain That You Were Fired

I just read the best interview advice for explaining a firing in your past. I wish I could say that I had written it, but alas, I didn't.

It's from Alison Green, also known as Ask a Manager:

In a Job Interview, How to Explain You Were Fired


Seriously, people, if you've ever been fired, read this.

2 comments:

Ask a Manager said...

Aw, thank you! I should confess that I stole a lot of that content from my recent e-book, so if people like that ... well, I'll just say it: They should buy my whole book!

Always modest,
Alison

Anonymous said...

Horrible advice