Important Notice:
This site has moved to evilhrlady.org, please update your bookmarks. If you were looking for a specific post, you can use the site search option or archives at the new domain to find it. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Caution: Bad Career Advice Ahead

Have you ever heard some bad career advice? Followed it and found out that that wasn't such a good idea in the first place? These people were served up some terrible advice. They didn't listen, and now you've been warned. Prepare yourself for some bad advice.

Caution: Bad Career Advice Ahead

(A note to my wonderful readers: These are all taken from my bad advice dress contest. So, nothing new and exciting, although some have additional information, so I encourage you to read it. And, I wanted to include a lot more of you but didn't for 2 reasons. 1. I had no way to contact most of you and 2. limited space.)

No comments: