Important Notice:
This site has moved to evilhrlady.org, please update your bookmarks. If you were looking for a specific post, you can use the site search option or archives at the new domain to find it. Thank you!

Saturday, August 06, 2011

Why You Should Stop Being a Wimp

Success does not get handed to those who sit around and keep their heads down, waiting for good things to come. Those are wimp behaviors and they are not successful. Here's why.

To keep reading click here: Why You Should Stop Being a Wimp

1 comment:

Meansomething said...

Are you familiar with the song "Company Man," from the satirical musical HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING? It begins: "When I joined this firm as a brash young man/I said to myself, 'Now, brash young man/Don't get any ideas.'/I stuck to that...and I haven't had one in years!"