Important Notice:
This site has moved to evilhrlady.org, please update your bookmarks. If you were looking for a specific post, you can use the site search option or archives at the new domain to find it. Thank you!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

The Evil family celebrated New Year's Eve by visiting relatives, eating macaroni and cheese and falling asleep by 11:00. We're so hip we can hardly stand it.

But, in the spirit of the holiday, I will make some resolutions.

1. Update blog description (already done! I'm so on top of things.)
2. Exercise at least once in 2007
3. No library fines--well, how about fewer libary fines? I have a real problem with this.

So, those are my New Year's Resolutions. I look forward to a new year of HR fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Evil,

You ring in the New Year in my kind of style. Only Mr. B and I had Chinese. We celebrate Greenwich Mean Time, so at 6 PM EST, we wish each other a Happy New Year. We were in bed by 10, local time.

Happy New Year!

Evil HR Lady said...

Ahh, another person who values sleep! The New Year will come in whether or not I'm awake for it.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with those resolutions. I hope you fare better on the library fines than I did when I made it my goal last year. One of these days they're going to name a wing of the library after me in honor of all the money I've given them.

Evil HR Lady said...

The library fines are a real problem. I can't find a Ms. Frizzle DVD and it's already a week overdue. $1 per day fine. I think I may be purchasing said DVD.

But I did exercise yesterday and today.

Anonymous said...

hi there,
You can also check out the recent trends on HR practices on

http://managehrnetwork.blogspot.com/
Regards