Important Notice:
This site has moved to evilhrlady.org, please update your bookmarks. If you were looking for a specific post, you can use the site search option or archives at the new domain to find it. Thank you!

Friday, July 01, 2011

And The Winners Are

The winners of the stupidest title are:

Michelle with her "Decision Support Professional."

TheAssistant with "Outreach and Communications Guru." Any title with "Guru" in it, is a bad one.

And Anonymous with the "Large and Complex Team Leader."

It was really, really, hard to choose and I thank you all. I wanted to include the Dam Supervisor from Tales of a Young Recruiter, but it actually is a very good title. Now I want to go work for a HydroElectric plant so I can be Dam HR Manager.

Michelle, The Assistant and Anonymous (the large and complex one), send your addresses to EvilHRLady@gmail.com and I will send you your official Swiss Chocolate!

Thanks to everyone who participated. I love you all.

2 comments:

Job Search said...

Hey Suzanne1 even if you are the evil hr, i still find you nice lol...
http://odusee.com.au

ACU Frank said...

You definitely picked the right winner... "Decision Support Professional" had me laughing!